Research CommunityMission Statement: The Emory Department of Medicine's Research Community supports excellence in basic and clinical research through faculty development in basic writing and presentation skills, knowledge of available resources, career advancement advice, and skills development. The community hosts networking, mentoring, and other events to support the research efforts of the department and enhance members' portfolios for academic promotion. If you are a DOM faculty member interested in research, join today.
- Alicia Lyle, Lead, Cardiology
- Camille Vaughan, General Medicine and Geriatrics
- Kathy Griendling, Advisor, Cardiology
- Samantha Yeligar, Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Colleen Kelley, Infectious Diseases
- Russ Price, Renal
- Ruxana Sadikot, Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
FEED Conference: Join us for our annual content-rich half-day Faculty Education, Enrichment, and Development Conference for every level of faculty.
Research Day: This annual event celebrates research efforts across the Department of Medicine. Research Day brings together researchers from all divisions and provides an excellent opportunity to share exciting new findings, participate in scientific exchange, and identify potential new collaborations. The event consists of poster displays, oral presentations, a keynote address by a renowned scientist, and an award ceremony. All members of the department are encouraged to attend.