Faculty, Staff and Internal Resources
The Emory University Department of Medicine is committed to the continued professional growth of its faculty and staff as well their engagement in the community.
- Faculty Directory
- Emory Daily Pulse (Department of Medicine blog)
- Department of Medicine Communities (Research, Education, and Clinical Excellence)
- The "Best Unofficial Guide to Life at Emory" (BUGLE)
- Faculty-specific programs and resources
- Office of Human Resources
- IT Resources
- Career Conference Report
- Emory University School of Medicine
Do you need guidance with your research activities at Emory? The Department of Medicine’s Office of Research offers funding opportunities, grant and manuscript writing resources, biostatistics and data analytics support, and numerous events and other resources to help you navigate the complexities of conducting research at Emory. These resources are available to all Department of Medicine members who are engaged in research activities in the clinical, basic science, quality improvement, and/or health services areas.