Clinical Excellence CommunityThe Clinical Excellence Community promotes quality care in the Department of Medicine by providing networking, mentoring, practice management, skill-building and scholarship opportunities to our physicians.
- Lesley Miller, Co-Lead, General Medicine and Geriatrics
- Mehul Tejani, Co-Lead, General Medicine and Geriatrics
- David Roberts, Advisor, General Medicine and Geriatrics
- Emily Cartwright, Infectious Diseases
- Rachel Friedman-Moraco, Infectious Diseases
- Patricia Hwang, Hospital Medicine
- David Krakow, Hospital Medicine
- Mike Lloyd, Cardiology
- Cindy Powell, Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Giorgio Roccaro, Digestive Diseases
Clinical Skills Workshops: Brush up on important clinical skills during the annual Clinical Excellence Community offering. Past workshops include "Bringing it Bedside: Pearls for Teaching Bedside Physical Examination," and "The Neurologic Exam for the Non-Neurologist."
FEED Conference: Join us for our annual content-rich half-day Faculty Education, Enrichment, and Depelopment Conference for every level of faculty.
Become a Better Biller: A series of outpatient and inpatient billing sessions held throughout the year to help faculty learn best billing practices.