Clinical Excellence CommunityThe Clinical Excellence Community promotes quality care in the Department of Medicine by providing networking, mentoring, practice management, skill-building and scholarship opportunities to our physicians.
- March 2017
- History of cardiology at Emory and Grady; Highlighted clinician Deniece Johnson, MD (Hospital Medicine); Health Services Research Day; and more!
- February 2017
- New Case of the Month section; Emory's Liver Transplant program; Highlighted clinician Colin Swenson, MD (Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine); and more!
- January 2017
- November/December 2016
- 2016 Holiday Toy Drive; New Clinical Distinctions program; Highlighted clinician Jennfer Lom, MD (General Medicine and Geriatrics); new VA website; and more!
- Bryan Wells, Lead, Cardiology
- David Roberts, Advisor, General Medicine and Geriatrics
- Cindy Powell, Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Ijeoma Isiadinso, Cardiology
- Lesley Miller, General Medicine and Geriatrics
- Anup Patel, Hospital Medicine
- Colin Swenson, Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Deniece Johnson, Hospital Medicine
Clinical Skills Workshops: Brush up on important clinical skills during the annual Clinical Excellence Community offering. Past workshops include "Bringing it Bedside: Pearls for Teaching Bedside Physical Examination," and "The Neurologic Exam for the Non-Neurologist."
FEED Conference: Join us for our annual content-rich half-day Faculty Education, Enrichment, and Depelopment Conference for every level of faculty.
Become a Better Biller: A series of outpatient and inpatient billing sessions held throughout the year to help faculty learn best billing practices.