Jennifer J Zreloff, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Emory University School of Medicine
Jennifer Zreloff, MD is a practicing general internist at Emory University. She has enjoyed many projects since she started in 2000. Her most recent has been developing The Emory Clinic’s first Patient-Centered Medical Home. This model, originally developed for the employee health plan as a cost saving measure for the institution has been sustained since 2011. She is now active in spreading the PCMH model throughout Emory’s employed physician practices. Dr. Zreloff has also been involved in system-wide process improvement for the care of diabetes patients as well as previous leadership roles in the education of medical students and residents.
Dr. Zreloff received her Bachelors in Chemical Engineering for Georgia Institute of Technology. She studied medicine at University of Alabama School of Medicine (UAB) and completed her residency at Oregon Health Sciences University.
- Medical School - University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL 1997
- Internship - Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR 1998
- Residency - Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR 2000
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Internal Medicine
- Society of General Internal Medicine