The Vitamin D Research Laboratory at Emory University is headed by Vin Tangpricha, MD, PhD. The laboratory has an interest in clinical and translational studies examining vitamin D therapy in a variety of human diseases including cystic fibrosis, chronic kidney disease, anemia, HIV infection, tuberculosis infection, and sepsis. Over the past 10 years, this group has published several manuscripts on vitamin D administration and its impact on a variety of health outcomes.
- Vitamin D Therapy for the Immune System in Cystic Fibrosis (DISC) – A multi-center study founded by the CF Foundation
- Vitamin D and anemia in chronic kidney disease
- Vitamin D and in sepsis, TB and HIV
View Dr. Tangpricha's publications on PubMed.
- Moon Lee, Research Coordinator
- Ellen Smith, PhD Candidate
- Supavit Chesdachai, MD, Post-Doctoral Fellow and Visiting Scholar
- Malcolm Kearns, MD Candidate
If you are interested in learning about opportunities for research or collaboration with the Tangpricha laboratory, you may contact Dr. Tangpricha directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.