The Emory University Department of Medicine is steeped in a tradition of excellence. The nine divisions within the Emory University Department of Medicine have pioneered discoveries in research, education, and clinical care. Generous donors make all of this possible.
Innovations that help advance the health of people around the world result from donations to areas and programs such as:
- Emory Structural Heart & Valve Center
- Emory Center for Heart Disease Prevention
- Paul W. Seavey Comprehensive Internal Medicine Clinic
- Endowments for fellowships and resident education
Philanthropic support has also funded medical research in areas such as:
- Advancing the success of CPR
- Treating lung infections in children
- Detecting/treating infections from medical devices
- Regenerative medicine using a patient’s own stem cells
Your gift to the Department of Medicine at Emory University will help shape the future of medicine by educating the next generation of researchers and scientists, providing outstanding patient care, and finding new treatments and cures for devastating diseases.
The Emory University Department of Medicine follows the Donor Bill of Rights established in 1993 by the American Association of Fundraising Counsel, the Association for Healthcare Philanthropy, the Council for Advancement and Support of Education, and the Association of Fundraising Professionals.