Rheumatology Application Information
To apply for an Emory University Rheumatology Fellowship, please complete an application through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS).
In order to be considered, applicants must have completed an accredited three-year internal medicine residency by the beginning of the Rheumatology fellowship program.
A completed ERAS application file will include:
- Completed application form
- Current curriculum vitae
- Personal statement (The personal statement should include a description of previous research and clinical experience, reason for interest in the Rheumatology Fellowship, and an indication of your career goals.)
- Three letters of reference. One letter should be from the director of your Residency Training Program.
- USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3 Score Reports
- Official Medical School Transcript
- ECFMG Report, if applicable
- A recent photograph (optional)
Interviews are required and are conducted from late August through September each year. Applicant selection will be done through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
- July 1, 2017: Applicants may apply to the program through ERAS
- July 15, 2017: ERAS opens to program for application downloading
- August 1, 2017: NRMP Match begins
- October 10, 2017: 4: NRMP Rank order list closes
- December 5, 2017: Match Day
- July 1, 2018: Selected applicants begin the training program
For questions or more information regarding the Fellowship program, please contact:
Fellowship Program Coordinator
Divisions of Endocrinology & Rheumatology