Please refer to the links below for more information on compliance issues.
- Hitchhiker's Guide - Step-by-step guide to help you navigate compliances and approvals
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) - Login to eIRB
- Environmental Health and Safety Office (EHSO) - The EHSO has university-wide responsibility for developing, implementing and maintaining Environmental Health and Safety programs to control occupational exposures and to oversee the implementation of the mandated federal/state laws, regulations, and guidelines. Their Research Safety Office provides consulting services, training programs, and regulatory compliance support.
- Conflict of Interest - Log in to eCOI
- CITI Certification - required research ethics training
Research involving animals
- Division of Animal Resources (DAR) - The DAR helps you take care of regulatory and logistical issues with animals for your research. Their FAQ page is helpful.
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)- The IACUC is a research oversight committee charged with the responsibility of ensuring the proper care, use and humane treatment of animals used in research, testing and education.