Sudha Tata, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
Department of Medicine
Office: WMB 338
MB/BS, Madras Medical College, 1989.
Residency, University of Texas at Houston Medical Center, 1999.
Clinical Fellow in Nephrology, University of Texas at Houston Medical Center, 2001.
Clinical Fellow in Transplant Nephrology, Indiana University School of Medicine, 2002.
Internship, Medical College of Pennsylvania, 1997.
Clinical Honor in Medicine (1988)
Clinical Honors in Surgery (1988)
National Merit Scholarship (1981)
National Scholarship for Best Student Award (1981-1989)
- American Society of Nephrology 2000 – present
- American Society of Transplantation 2001 – present
- Georgia Association of Physicians of Indian Heritage 2004 - present
- American Association of Physician of Indian Origin 2011 -present
Regional and State
- Board of Directors, Georgia Association of Physician of Indian Heritage (GAPI), 2010 - Present
- Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, Emory University Hospital 2005 – Present
- Member for Subspecialty Group for Pharmacy – Renal, Emory University Hospital 2005 – Present
- Transplant Marketing Committee Member, Emory Transplant Center 2010 - Present
- Patient Advocacy Reporting System (PARS) Peers Messenger 2010 – Present
- Schwartz Center Rounds Committee member, Emory University 2010 – Present
- Scientific Action Committee of ACTSI, Reviewer - 2011