Anne Bartolucci, PhD
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Medicine
Department of Medicine
Dr. Bartolucci is a fully licensed clinical psychologist and board-certified Behavioral Sleep Medicine. Her previous experience also includes three years as a health psychologist and sleep medicine specialist in a pulmonology/critical care/sleep medicine practice.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and mathematics from Huntingdon College in Montgomery, Alabama
- Master of Science degree in psychology from the University of Georgia
- Doctoral degree in clinical psychology from the University of Georgia
- Predoctoral internship at the Central Arkansas Veterans’ Health Administration
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Society of Behavioral Sleep Medicine
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies.