The PRIME program houses an online database that collates the important research resources necessary for residents.
Please utilize the links below for assistance in all areas of research.
- How to Conduct a Literature Review
- Research Consult Program
- How to Write a Case Report
- 101 Tips for Writing and Publishing Papers
- How to Choose the Right Journal
- How to Create High Quality Images for Journals
- 10 Principals for Increasing the Likelihood of Getting Your Manuscript Accepted
- How to Respond to Reviewers
- 10 Tips for Responding to Reviewers
- New Journals for Publishing Medical Case Reports (important information on journals which are amenable to case reports, however, they have been identified as potentially predatory in nature seeking only financial gain with little impact or benefit on the part of the author.)
Please visit the Emory University Department of Medicine internal resources page and reference the accordion file "Quality Improvement Scholarship Resources".