Emory General Medicine faculty members treat patients at a wide range of inpatient and outpatient locations in the metro Atlanta area including at the Emory Clinic, Emory Hospitals, Grady Memorial Hospital, the Atlanta VA Medical Center as well as employer-based medical centers.
Emory Healthcare practices patient and family-centered care, focusing on dignity and respect, information sharing, and collaboration.
The Emory Clinic Programs and Faculty Practice Locations:
- The Emory Clinic at 1525 Clifton Road
- The Emory Clinic at 1365 Clifton Road
- The Emory Clinic at Decatur
- The Emory Clinic at Hillandale
- The Emory Clinic at MOT/Emory University Hospital Midtown
- The Emory Clinic at Emory Saint Joseph’s
- The Emory Clinic: Executive Health
- The Emory Clinic: Patient Centered Primary Care at 1525
- The Emory Clinic: Seavey Diagnostic Clinic
The Division of General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (GIMG) at Grady is comprised of 49 physicians who are primarily based full-time at Grady Memorial Hospital. The Division provides patient care in multiple settings. Patients requiring hospitalization for non-surgical medical problems are cared for by GIMG physicians on the inpatient wards and night float attending service. Patients requiring outpatient ambulatory care for chronic or episodic illness or preventive care are seen by our physicians in the Primary Care Center (PCC), Geriatrics Center, the Liver Clinic, and other specialty clinics. Grady Internal Medicine physicians manage patients in these settings throughout the course of a year.
The Primary Care Center
- The Emma I Darnell Geriatrics Center
- Hospitalist Medicine Unit/Medicine Wards
- Night Float Attending Service Grady Liver Clinic
- Specialty and Collaborative Services
- Special Obstetrics Clinic
- International Clinic
- The Hepatitis C (Liver) Clinic
- Lipid Clinic
- Joint Injection and Procedure Clinic
- Women’s Clinic
- Grady Employee Clinic
- Primary Care Behavioral Health Clinic
- Healthy Lifestyle Group Class
More information about the Division of General Internal Medicine at Grady and the services covered.
If you are eligible to schedule an appointments at the Atlanta VA Medical Center please call 404-321-6111.
• The Emory Clinic: Delta
• The Emory Clinic: Coca-Cola