Priya Dayamani, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Department of Medicine
- 07/1987 – 03/1993, M.D., Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore, India
- 03/1993– 02/1995, Medical Officer CSI Hospital, India
- 02/1995– 04/1995, Medical Officer, Willingdon Hospital, India
- 10/1999 – 06/2000, Research Associate, Department of Endocrinology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 07/2000 – 06/2003, Residency, Internal Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 07/2003 – 08/2005, Fellowship, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 09/2005 – Present Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Emory Clinic
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine 8/19/2003
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism 10/28/2005
- 11/2003, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- 09/2003, The Endocrine Society
Am Heart J. 2008 Sep;156(3):528-536, 536.e1-5. Epub 2008 BARI .
Renal cell carcinoma presenting with paraneoplastic hypercalcemic coma: A case report and review of literature . Journal of General Internal Medicine, 2007.
Dayamani, P., Kochar, M.: Herbs and Hypertension. Veterans Health System Journal. 2000 July.