Sabreena Mahmood Basu, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Department of Medicine
- ECFMG Certification - November 21, 1994 (# 0-499-412-5)
- Government Medical College, 1985 -1991, University of Kashmir, India. Degree: MBBS
- Government College for Women, 1982 - 1985, Srinagar, Kashmir. India Degree: Premedical.
- Assistant Professor in Endocrinology Mar. 2006 – present Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Clinical Instructor in Endocrinology Sept. 2005 – Feb. 2006 Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Fellowship In Endocrinology July, 2002 – Jun, 2004 University Of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida.
- Medical Officer Sep, 1998 - Aug, 2001 Cattaragus Indian Reservation Health Center Irving New York.
- Residency in Internal Medicine (PGY I to III) July, 1995 - June, 1998 State University of New York at Buffalo.
- Clinical Research Fellow Nov, 1994 - May ,1995 Millard Fillmore Hospital, Department of Endocrinology, Buffalo, New York
- Junior Resident in Radiology July, 1993 - May ,1994 Sheri-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences,
- Srinagar, Kashmir.
- House Job in Anesthesia and Surgery June, 1992 - June ,1993 SMHS Hospital Srinagar, Kashmir.
- Rotating Internship June, 1991 - June, 1992 SMHS Hospital, Srinagar, Kashmir.
- Coinvestigator in Bari 2D trial (At Emory University)
- Coexistance of Primary Hyperparathyroidism and Benign Thymoma (Case Report) Endo Trends, vol 12, issue 1, 2005
- Apolipoprotein mediated cholesterol efflux in type 2 DM. (Fellowship research, presented at Grand Rounds at University of Miami)
- Absence of Insulin Mediated Vasodilatation in African American. (Presented at State University of New York at Buffalo ; June, 1998)
- Effect of glucose infusion on venous diameter