Applicants to the Emory Endocrinology, Metabolism and Lipids fellowship program must have a medical degree (MD) and eligible to take the ABIM board exam in Internal Medicine. Applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) .
In order to be considered, applicants must have completed an accredited three-year internal medicine residency by the beginning of the fellowship program.
- Completed application form
- Current curriculum vitae
- Personal statement -the personal statement should include a description of previous research and clinical experience, a reason for interest in the Endocrinology Fellowship, and an indication of your career goals.
- Three letters of reference - one from the director of your residency training program
- USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3 Score Reports
- Official Medical School Transcript
- ECFMG Report, if applicable
- A recent photograph (optional)
Application and Interview Schedule
Interviews are required and will be conducted from July - September. Applicant selection will be done through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Relevant dates for 2017 applicants
- July 1, 2017: Applicants may apply to program through ERAS.
- July 15, 2017: ERAS opens to program for application downloading.
- August 1, 2017: NRMP Match begins.
- October 10, 2017: NRMP Rank order list opens.
- November 14, 2017: NRMP Rank order list closes.
- December 5, 2017: Match Day.
- July 1, 2017: Selected applicants begin the training program.
Gina Critchet named Associate Dean, Finance and Strategic Analyst at the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing
Joey Dee named Executive Administrator for Clinical Affairs and Administration
2017 Department of Medicine Research Day award winners
Faculty Recognitions: Excellence in Patient Satisfaction