The Emory Division of Digestive Diseases offers clinical care in general gastroenterology and liver diseases, hepatology. Most faculty have particular interests in the broad field of digestive disorders, including:
- Liver transplantation and liver cancer
- Endoscopic ultrasound and study of the pancreas
- Gastrointestinal motility and irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
Learn more about the Digestive Diseases Clinical care at Emory by visiting Emory Healthcare digestive diseases website.
Schedule an Appointment
- Emory Clinic Gasteroenterology appointments – 404-778-3184
- The Emory Liver Transplant Center – 404-778-7777
- Emory Liver Transplant Appointments - 1-855-EMORYTX or 1-855-366-7989
- Grady Clinic - 404-616-4358
- Atlanta VA Medical Center - if you are eligible to see a physician at the VA please get a referral from your primary care provider.