Reben Raeman, PhD, MS
Assistant Professor of Medicine
- 2011, PhD, University of Georgia
- 2006, MS, Clemson University
- 2001, BS, ANGRAU, Hyderabad, India
- 2012-2013, Emory University, Division of Digestive Diseases, Jan-Michael A. Klapproth, MD
- 2013-2016, Emory University, Division of Digestive Diseases, Frank A Anania, MD
Peer Review Activities - Manuscripts
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology, J. of Hepatology, J. of Cell. Biochem.
Honors and Awards
- Broadus E. Browne Award for Outstanding Ph.D. Candidate, CAES, UGA, 2011
- ESA Annual Meeting Poster Presentation: First Place, Reno, NV, 2011
- H.O. Lund Oral Presentation: First Place, UGA, 2011
- H.O. Lund Poster Presentation: First Place, UGA, 2010
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, 2013 – present
- American Gastroenterology Association, 2012 – 2013.