The Emory University Division of Cardiology’s commitment to academics has helped create a heritage of medical excellence that serves the local, national and international community. The faculty of the Division provides state-of-the-art education and training to future clinical cardiologists, cardiology researchers as well as physicians seeking cardiology continuing medical education.
ACGME Accredited Fellowship Programs
- Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
- Advanced Heart Failure Fellowship
- Adult Congenital Heart Fellowship
- Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
- Cardiovascular Research Fellowship
Research Internship Program
Emory has representatives from the best medical schools across the country!
Highlighted Researcher: Puja Mehta
Stephen D. Clements, MD provides clinical guidance and real-world cases in new eBook “The Digital Echo Atlas: A Multimedia Reference”
Faculty Recognitions: Excellence in Research and Patient Satisfaction
Highlighted Researcher: Ijeoma Isiadinso